The Gentle Leader Easy Walk Harness is designed to gently discourage your dog from pulling while walking on a leash. It's so simple - easy to fit, and easy to use.
Unlike traditional collars, The Gentle Leader Easy Walk Harness never causes coughing, gagging or choking because the chest strap rests low across the breastbone, not on the delicate tracheal area.
Traditional harnesses actually encourage dogs to pull harder because of the "opposition reflex". That's the reflex that causes sled dogs to pull against pressure and do what they do. The Gentle Leader Easy Walk Harness' unique front-chest leash attachment stops pulling by steering your dog to the side and redirecting his attention towards you. And, its patent pending martingale loop provides extra leverage for easy, relaxed control and prevents harness twisting and gapping. Features:
- a quick snap buckle on both the shoulder and belly straps to make it easier to get the harness on and off your dog.
- soft but strong nylon and 4 adjustment points provide maximum comfort and reliable fit.
- complementary colour of the belly strap makes it easier to identify each strap, while keeping the overall look pleasantly colour-coordinated. You can quickly see which strap goes over the shoulders and which goes under the belly.
Sizes: Measure around the girth:
- XXS: 30-40cm (Teacup breeds)
- XS: 35 - 45cm (Toy Breeds)
- Small: 38 - 51cm (Jack Russels, Shelties)
- Small/Medium: 45 - 60cm (in between size)
- Medium: 51 - 71cm (Border Collies, Spaniels)
- Medium/Large: 60 - 84cm (in between size)
- Large 66 - 91cm: (Labs, Golden Retreivers, German Shepards, Rottweillers)
- X-Large: 86 - 117cm (Giant Breeds and oversized dogs)
Colours: Black, Blue, Red & Purple