Keep your Pupper cool this Summer with our evaporative Cooling Jacket.
Henley & Co Cooling Coats utilise evaporative cooling to keep dogs from overheating in summer or elevated temperatures.
Simply soak the coat completely with cold water and wring out the excess. Silde your dog's arms through the arm holes and fasten with the zipper st the back. The coat features 2 Adjustable zippers to allow for growth/weight loss. It's very simple and straight forward.
The top layer consists of air-mesh that generates evaporation and releases heat. A middle layer absorbs and stores the cooling water, so the bottom layer that rests against your dog's body continues to offer a cooling effect.
The H&Co Cooler Coat will keep your dog cool for several hours (depending on how hot it is)
Simply rehydrate the Coat when it becomes dry after several hours
- Cooling vest for hot conditions
- Maximum cooling through evaporation and heat reflection
- Three-layer construction maximizes cooling effects:
⁃ wicking outer layer facilitates evaporation
⁃ absorbent middle layer stores water for evaporation
⁃ comfortable inner layer transfers cooling effect to the dog
- Active fit for full range of motion
- Leash portal on back for attaching to lead
- Side-release buckles for easy on/off
- Low-light visibility with reflective trim
- A zipper with adjustable size keeps your dog feel comfortable. The velcro helps the harness fixed on the dog, keep zipper fixed and helps adjust the neck width. The strap with 3M Reflective offers a high visibility